Labels

Saturday, March 17, 2012

page-a-day origami

The other day I purchased an unopened 2010 page-a-day origami calender at a local thrift store.  Nice concept - lots of interesting shapes to fold.  I like that the reverse side of the calender pages are printed with traditional origami patterns, I don't like that they printed contact info on it.  Not that I would want to use most of it anyway -  many of the origami instructions I want to save.  For the couple of dollars I spent on it it was well worth it.
butterfly (8-June-2010)

tato (4-February-2010)

pop-up star (24-December-2010)

lotus blossom (12-November-2010)

8-pointed star by Dr. James Sakoda (20-December-2010) - I like this one, there's an online tutorial at origami-instructions.com

twisted star (7-December-2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment