Labels

Monday, March 19, 2012

dryer lint mâché 2

My finished dryer lint-mâché bowl  - I painted the inside of the bowl with copper "liquid metal" acrylic paint (made by Sargent Art).   Not sure if my photos are doing the bowl justice - it really looks nice in person.

Some other dryer lint mâché creations:  
A glass jar covered with the lint paste and painted the outside red and the edges of the rim with the copper liquid metal paint. 
Blown-out eggs covered with the lint paste, the one on the left is painted with copper liquid metal paint and the one on the right is unpainted.

2 comments:

  1. Wow you are so creative with your dryer lint. I only use mine for firestarters but it's not nearly as pretty as your bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks - I actually originally started saving the dryer lint to make firestarters, maybe someday I'll get around to making some...

    ReplyDelete