Labels

Saturday, August 4, 2012

whole wheat bread

My husband & I are back from our 20th wedding anniversary trip.  We took the train to Chicago and spent 3 days being total tourists.  Our itinerary included  the Field Museum, The Skydeck (in what is formerly known as the Sears Tower), the John Hancock Observatory, the Art Institute, the Shedd Aquarium, Navy Pier and  an architectural sight seeing boat tour along the Chicago River.


Today I made a  whole grain artisan free-form loaf following the instructions in Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day.  I am happy with how it tasted, however I tried to bake it on a cookie sheet sprayed with cooking oil and it stuck to the sheet.  Next time I will bake it either on parchment paper or try adding some cornmeal to the cookie sheet before placing the loaf.


No comments:

Post a Comment