Labels

Saturday, August 18, 2012

just create experience

I have way too much stuff and could stand to start including some more non tangible ways of creating.  Such as creating an experience, which is what I chose as my daily "project" today.  My husband & I started the day off at The Michigan Fiber Festival which we had never been to.  The weather was perfect , the animals adorable and I only left with a smallish bag of new treasures (some roving and a purdy new spindle).  On the way home we played a nice (even though I lost) round of putt-putt at a kitschy old-school putt-putt course, stopped at a local winery for some fruity wine and got some excellent ice cream at Mooville.  A good day of experiences :)

Bluefaced Leicester sheep eating  at The Michigan Fiber Festival
and then being herded

No comments:

Post a Comment