Labels

Sunday, April 8, 2012

sock knitting

I have a little bit of a yarn stash.  This year I've set a goal to knit 30 pairs of socks in an effort to knit it down.  I usually knit for about an hour a day in the morning while I drink my coffee (THE best way to start the day).  At the rate I'm currently going I won't make my goal for the year.   So I'm setting aside 1 day a week to just work on my socks.  Sunday is now my sock knitting day.  The pair I'm working on right now is a simple lace pattern - "Lacy Ribs Socks" from Wendy Johnson's book  'Socks from the Toe Up'.  I have more info about the pattern & yarn posted in my projects on Ravelry (KCinLansing - lacy rib socks) but you might need to join Ravelry to see it (its free & a great site if you're into yarny stuff).

No comments:

Post a Comment