Labels

Friday, April 20, 2012

sleep pants

the original pair
 My favorite sleep pants finally got to the point where I couldn't wear them any more.  I have to admit that they were beyond the point that most people would have still worn them....but they were perfect.  Over the years I've purchased others and even tried making a couple but they just were never as comfy as my favorite pair.  Tonight I bit the bullet and deconstructed them so I could make a new pair using the perfect pair as a pattern.
deconstructed and pinned to the new fabric

My new pair fits just like the old ones.  I may even make another pair in nice fabric.  For these I just used some sun damaged fabric I bought at the Creation Station (a local, now defunct, thrift type store).
my new favorite sleep pants :)

No comments:

Post a Comment