Labels

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

vegan banana muffins

Tomorrow I'm heading out to Boston to see my little sister & her family so I thought I would make them some vegan muffins.  I used a recipe (Leslie's Awesomeness Muffins) from the book 'The 100 Best Vegan baking Recipes' by Kris Holechek.  I pretty much followed the recipe, I did use cranraisens instead of dates but other wise I think I stuck to the written recipe (unusual for me ).
Just tried a sample.  Um, maybe I shouldn't be posting that I made them muffins.   They might be disappointed if they read that they're getting muffins and none actually make it all the way there :)  These really are pretty awesome - definitely worth making again.

As an aside - since I will be out of town until next week I may or may not be able to post while I'm gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment