Labels

Friday, October 5, 2012

frozen yogurt

A few months ago I bought a Hamilton Beach soft serve ice cream maker at a Goodwill.  Tonight I decided to give it a try.  I didn't have any cream or half & half but I did have some yogurt so that is what I went with. I also had some coffee creamer that needed using up so I added some of that as well.  Have to say it was right tasty - my husband even went looking for seconds and doesn't even like yogurt.



My frozen yogurt "recipe"

3/4 cup plain whole milk yogurt
1/4 cup baileys coffee creamer - Toffee almond cream
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons agave syrup

Mix all ingredients well and add 1/2 to pre-frozen ice cream maker bowl.  Securely place lid on bowl and turn on for about 10 minutes.  Repeat with other half of mixture.

No comments:

Post a Comment